• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale for Swindon?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2379513/Only-Arsene-Wenger-job-longer-Paul-Tisdale.html

Very interesting read that, timing could be interesting with everything going on with this thread too either way.............

Olivia's mum

Freebie in Rio...yes please.
Blimey the wages every keeps saying he is on then he could fly first class anywhere he wanted without waiting just for a trip to brazil,I hope he stays as he is a good manager

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would take a freebie, but I wouldn't stay in my job if a better one come along on the pretence that I could go on a preseason tour.
Well, excuse me! Isn't managing Exeter City FC the best job in the whole world! (hands on hips flouncing smiley)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2379513/Only-Arsene-Wenger-job-longer-Paul-Tisdale.html

Very interesting read that, timing could be interesting with everything going on with this thread too either way.............
Good read (y)

ALOTBSOL

Article is a good read, and good to see that the reporter was around for long enough to do his homework. On a side note, it sounds like there hasn't been any sort of approach from swindon for tis, so as it stands- No movement. They could still come in later, but possible that they were just talking to him because of his extensive experience with Harley, who they have obviously been looking at for a while?

Sergeant

Seeing as Swindon have four Spurs players on their books, two more on loan and are about to sign another; all signs point to Ferdinand being appointed. The strange thing is Swindon taking so long to make an appointment

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Think it was vic Morgan who tweeted he had spoken to Julian tagg on radio Devon and he had said he was unaware of any approach. Of course that means nothing as that is what is normally said in these sort of things.

FAN-TATIC

Think it was vic Morgan who tweeted he had spoken to Julian tagg on radio Devon and he had said he was unaware of any approach. Of course that means nothing as that is what is normally said in these sort of things.
" Unaware of any approach" is a little different from " There has been no approach from anyone, nothing, ziltch." Which was his comment a few weeks ago. Still, we shall have to wait and see.

Early Bath