• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale:- Artur to blame for our loss at Bury?

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
And if you went to the QF of the under 21s you would have seen 2 terrible mistakes by Pym! Which cost us the game.

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know they are costing us but they are costing us more than they should because we fabrication more than two shots on target in most games. The strikers are struggling because there's no service, the goalkeepers struggling because he is expected to keep teams at bay for an hour before we get into the opposition half. It's about balance. Spend two-thirds of the game deliberately defending there's more chance of your keeper/defender making a mistake.
Defending and for long periods Hardly unusual in football manc, its all about doing your job well and ak consistently hasn't done his well enuf, watch defenders reaction when he fuc's up next they're just used to it, and imo until were rid we wont start turning things around.

manc grecian

Defending and for long periods Hardly unusual in football manc, its all about doing your job well and ak consistently hasn't done his well enuf, watch defenders reaction when he fuc's up next they're just used to it, and imo until were rid we wont start turning things around.
Defending is our main tactic. It's not bought on by the quality of the opposition it's the managers only idea. Push up the pitch, attack teams, create some chances and then the debate about Arturs **** ups Will be more realistic.

motorservices

007 when Artur leaves (which he prob will in the summer) i will put my monthly turnover on him playing at a higher level than we are, that is a FACT, Jones managed it, ad people like you slated him aswell

Take your head out of your arse, there are far worse players (coles) than AK, im 110% he will be missed when hes gone

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's going and we will miss him like mad.

Next season people like you 007 will be eating your words when Artur is not only playing at a division higher than us, but we are stuck with a significantly worse replacement.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have you attended every game to come to that conclusion?

motorservices

He's going and we will miss him like mad.

Next season people like you 007 will be eating your words when Artur is not only playing at a division higher than us, but we are stuck with a significantly worse replacement.
:) im glad im not the only one that see's Artur as an assent

wemissmoxey

:) im glad im not the only one that see's Artur as an assent
Far from it pal, I also have a lot of time for the Pole, he would be my POTY by a country mile.

Last edited:

motorservices

Far from it pal, I also have a lot of time for the Pole, he would be my POTY by a country mile.

:) he always claps the bank at the start and end of the half that he plays infront of us :), Shame the golden boys dont share AKs outlook

Silver fox

Me too Missy and he as conducted himself well all season to the fans (y)