• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale Appointment absolute disgrace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can i just say that itis more of a disgrace that people are saying that a potential manager is a disgrace. Whats he ever done to you lot. Just say we do go for Tisdale and he wins us promotion then you will all love him. Whichever of the three it is then we should back them 110%.

bostin

MJP_Exeter said:
Just say we do go for Tisdale and he wins us promotion then you will all love him.
Ifs and buts mate.

It's now pretty obvious that Perryman is not able to work with a manager that has as much if not more experience than himself, and City have yet again brought a keen beginner who would be more than willing to listen to sir Steve.

If this ticket does prove to be a failure we should start calling for Perryman's head before the manager's otherwise history will simply repeat itself yet again.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isnt it still ifs and buts if Quinn is appointed. Just because he has experience dosnt guantee anything. Although ide like personally it to be Quinn it dosnt maan that im not gona support the new Gaffer 110%.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Denzel, did you read the main points that got Tisdale the job as summerised in The Echo. ;) And still no mnetion of how he plans to get us back in The League.

hatch4england

I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I think it is a very strange decision. 7 years coaching kids...where are the contacts we need to have a team togetehr when pre-season trainign starts next week or the one after?

If this is a sop to the community club idea or someone is still deluded enough to think our future is in the kids....but I'll give the guy a chance.

PS My mate was livid. That will cost the club money. He'd have put his hand in his pocket far deeper were the new manager either of the others...

Antony Moxey

hatch4england said:
PS My mate was livid. That will cost the club money. He'd have put his hand in his pocket far deeper were the new manager either of the others...
Ah, but others may go even deeper because it isn't the other two.....

denzel

grecIAN Harris said:
Denzel, did you read the main points that got Tisdale the job as summerised in The Echo. ;) And still no mnetion of how he plans to get us back in The League.
Didn't the Echo print the story before the announcement? So why is it relevant?

The Official Site seems more upbeat- success AT EVERY LEVEL I think means promotion- don't you?

geoffwp

Just want to say, MJP...excellent reasoning and totally spot on.

grecIAN Harris

denzel said:
Didn't the Echo print the story before the announcement? So why is it relevant?

The Official Site seems more upbeat- success AT EVERY LEVEL I think means promotion- don't you?
It's relevent because they knew like we did last night. Nothing official had come out but it was all done and dusted befoe The Echo went to print. I haven't read the official site so couldn't comment further at the moment.

geoffwp

hatch4england said:
screw your poxy mate then Mr Hatch. The club isn't run for his benefit. As far as Im concerned loyalty to the club and feeling that you want to personally do your best for it, aren't based decisions that you are all in favour of or not. I don't think your mate gives a sh*t about our club. He sounds like a bleedin Sarfender

Status
Not open for further replies.