• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tis: should he stay or should he go?

Do you think Paul Tisdale is still the right man to manage Exeter City?

• Yes

Votes: 310 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

exeweb

Administrator
Oh f*ck! Shouldn't the poll be questioned the same as the thread title? I've just voted no by mistake!
But answering "no" to "should he stay or should he go?" doesn't make sense either!

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
He could take us down this season and I'd still want him to stay. The man is class, simple as.

grecian

Tis has got to stay

The mighty Grecian

The only people wanting Tis to go are the ones who weren't there during our dark days in the Tinpot league

can't believe we are actually having this poll

:(

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
The only people wanting Tis to go are the ones who weren't there during our dark days in the Tinpot league

Not just the tinpot league but the mid to late 90s as well

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster

Yes shame on them for not being born earlier!

FAN-TATIC

I have just voted yes. Of course he should stay. Re-post the question on NYD and then I might change my mind if we're cut adrift.
I too have just voted yes(Tis is the right man for the job). I am not at this moment in time even considering changing my mind. He has been and will continue to be a very good manager who we are very fortunate to have. Of course he will experience highs and lows, most long serving managers do.

Last edited:

SDRighton

It would be very interesting if one of the eleven (at them time of writing) could explain their reasons (in addition to Dan Dan Super Dan Dan, who as Mr E alludes to is just a monumental buffoon).

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's a bit over the top monkey boy. the last 15-20 years?????
Not over the top at all Geoffers.

I have been watching City for over 20 years and some of the dross served up this season is as bad as we played under the likes of Fox, Blake, Cornforth and McNab.

Pointless sideways passing can be as uninspiring as any style of play.

Last edited:

Scotty

I'm in the yes he should stay camp. I pray he doesn't see this, team moral will be low enough as it is!