• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tis: should he stay or should he go?

Do you think Paul Tisdale is still the right man to manage Exeter City?

• Yes

Votes: 310 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whacker

Oh f*ck! Shouldn't the poll be questioned the same as the thread title? I've just voted no by mistake!
Moi Aussi :$ :$

MickStagraget

The only people wanting Tis to go are the ones who weren't there during our dark days in the Tinpot league
Or they didn't really understand the question ;)

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
I pray he doesn't see this
Yeah, with only 3% of our average crowd bothering to vote so far Scotty, he'll realise what an apathetic bunch we are.

The Exit poll is predicting a massive landslide though, and Tis will be re-elected, don't you fret now.

FAN-TATIC

Yeah, with only 3% of our average crowd bothering to vote so far Scotty, he'll realise what an apathetic bunch we are.

The Exit poll is predicting a massive landslide though, and Tis will be re-elected, don't you fret now.
The vast majority of City fans are NOT members of Exeweb so how would they know that the vote is taking place, let alone care!

Nidds

Not just the tinpot league but the mid to late 90s as well
Agree totally, I still think Tiz has a long term future at the club and the mid to late nineties were shocking. Nothing like the quality we see at the club now. Our passing game may lack the cutting edge at the moment, but we were never any good at the route one game.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
The vast majority of City fans are NOT members of Exeweb
You telling me that not all 3,899 members of the Exeweb fraternity are regulars, not even the multis? That's disappointing to learn.

Ashford Grecian

Very good reading so far[y]

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
I voted no.

But.

Not out of a lack of respect or appreciation for the great things that he has achieved at our club.

I simply believe, that with one or two rare exceptions, a tipping point comes where one has done as much as he, or she, can.

Think about it. Mr Tisdale was appointed manager in June 2006. That makes him the 7th longest serving manager within the top 92 clubs (average league one duration is a staggeringly low 1.5 years).

Perhaps he can take us, with our restricted budget no further. Perhaps a new challenge (which he will surely be offered), is what he needs.

Yes its sad when an era comes to an end, but maybe we are holding him back. He may have simply out grown us.

All clubs have a level, we can possibly raise one more, but only with investment and the significant debt ( barring an ogliarch), that will surely follow.

I think we have the question the wrong way round. What I say is, why should he stay?

Ecfc man

He should stay but if no more points on the board after christmas then we have to have change as a last option.

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
Thanks Mr Exeweb for bringing back the Exeweb poll.

Can we have our Social Groups back next, please.