• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tillson

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's a funny old game, Tillson and Taylor were both poor according to many yet it seemed to be one of our best performances this season.
There were some great performances in there, especially Hartridge going forward on the left and Ogbene. Law was good too.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not Tillson's fault : he's at the club and tries his best when called upon. Unfortunately a team with Tillson in it is unlikely to get promoted. If he can't pass, what can you do. We need someone who can do what he does and use the ball well when he wins it.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he will be off at the end of the season.

Given that many league two players only get one year deals Tillson was fortunate to get a two year deal from Tisdale otherwise I think he would already have gone.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't be surprised if he left in the January transfer window.

Red Monster

I don’t like being unkind to City player but he wouldn’t get another League team ,not sure there would be a queue
Of Conference teams either.
I expect he very keen first to get training etc.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
They might just release him

milts

I hope so.

Who on earth would want him though? Maybe we could demand that the club who buy Stockley also have to take Tilson?

milts

Has there been a worst centre midfield player to play for City in the last 15 years? Can’t think of one.

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has there been a worst centre midfield player to play for City in the last 15 years? Can’t think of one.
Andy Taylor and Mark Molesley spring to mind.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Paul Robert Tisdale.