• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets for Argyle JPT

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So has the queues started forming? Anyone going to take a few pics?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
You could travel with the EDGs, or NDGs, at a much cheaper rate although you will need to contact those groups separately.
Not true. Only for people who are not members of any priority group (Supporters' Club, Supporters' Trust etc.) and there are very, very few.

From the EDG's website;

Plymouth Argyle

Cost £10 to travel. Di will get tickets in a block for all travelling on coach. Please pay Di on the coach or in person in advance.

From the Official Site (Grecian travel);

Plymouth Argyle

Tuesday 9th November 2010

Johnstones Paint Trophy
Depart at 1715

Fare: £9.00
Non-Members: £12.00

Chris is also getting a block ticket booking.

Are the queues very long?

Anyone at the ground already?

Keep us informed.......

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are the queues very long?

Anyone at the ground already?

Keep us informed.......
Somebody on Facebook reckoned 300 souls braving the cold.

samwise

The sun is shining in Exeter so it could be a lot worse. I turned up at about 10:30, they started selling at 11am and I got my tickets at 11:30, they're selling on two computers in the reception and another one or two in one of the boxes in the Flybe.

It seemed to be going quite smoothly, one or two people had priority numbers that weren't coming up on the system but I think that all got sorted, I reckon 200-300 would be a decent guess at 11am. I think you'll probably be able to turn up this afternoon and not have to queue. Whether there are any tickets left by then is another matter but it wasn't too bad at all.

10 people in front of me. Happy days. Let's ave the scummers.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I turned up at 11:15 and was out by 11:40, I went thru reception. I went to grecian centre to get my priority number, but when i went to reception I had vanished off the system which took a few mins to work out but all sorted.

exehausted2

Very quiet at 2.00 pm - was told 800 - 900 tickets were sold this morning but everything is now being dealt with in reception. However nobody currently there to take coach bookings.

stumpynadge

Got there about 10.45, bit of a queue, got my ticket about 12.30ish, the queue was nearly gone when I got out.

Billtong

Going mental at wembley row 131 between seats 234-
where are the supporters coach pick up points?