• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets for Argyle JPT

Ash

I've got to get tickets for 3 family members tomorrow as well as myself. Were all trust members and although I know all of their details, I don't have their priority numbers. Anyone know what I can do???

Thanks in advance!

Lister

Says on the official site, or listen to the Red and White Lite show (on the official site) where Joe explains all you need to know.

Ash

Thanks. Just panicking a bit. I'm not a fan of responsibility at the best of times so being left in charge of securing tickets for one of the most highly anticipated away games in years is daunting!

StixUK

Just a quick one about the JPT tickets...my wife might/might not come to the game against Argoyles.

Does anyone know if I get her a ticket under her priority number with her permission, if she doesn't go/cannot go if I can bring someone else with me??

Cheers

Last edited:
I've got to get tickets for 3 family members tomorrow as well as myself. Were all trust members and although I know all of their details, I don't have their priority numbers. Anyone know what I can do???

Thanks in advance!
I don't understand why some posters are intentionally unhelpful.

All that needed to be written in response to this quite legitimate question was:

Yes it is fine, as long as you have their priority number and their address (including postcode).

Not hard was it...^o)

Liam McNamara

They couldn't stop u!!! Ubwont have to show I'd to get into that sh*tty scum pit that is argyle!!! Once u got ur ticket ur in! And u can just quote her member number tommorow when u get ur ticket!!

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Worth remembering that the Grecian Centre is the place to head if you don't know your priority number... Rather than waste your time in the queue :)

Then you queue.

Then we beat Arg*le and reach the area semis I believe.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tickets will be available from 11 am to 5 pm tomorrow (Sunday).
You can pick tickets up on behalf of a priority member - you will be asked for your name and address details as a collector.

If you know the priority number(s) and address(es) go straight to one of the two ticket queues
- Cash payments - upstairs in Box 1 (if you are unable to negotiate the stairs you can make your cash payment in Reception)
- Card/Cheque payments - downstairs in the Reception office

The ticket sellers will ask for your Surname, 1st name and then check priority number and address.

If you're unsure about the priority number(s) or address(es) go to the Grecian Centre (the room to the right hand side of the 'players entrance' in the Flybe).

Your Trust/Club/Group membership numbers or Season Ticket book numbers are not your priority number.

Any membership queries/disputes/enquiries will be handled in the Grecian Centre.

Coach travel will also be bookable from Chris Woolacott on site (probably the Centre Spot - to be confirmed)

Hope this helps

Spoonz / Mike Cooper

Last edited:

Lister

I don't understand why some posters are intentionally unhelpful.

All that needed to be written in response to this quite legitimate question was:

Yes it is fine, as long as you have their priority number and their address (including postcode).

Not hard was it...^o)
I don't understand why some posters ask questions rather than look something up themselves.

All that's needed is a quick visit to www.exetercityfc.co.uk and the info wanted will be found (and 0.0000001p or something earned for the club)

Uh, you'll also need ID of who YOU are if you are collecting on someone elses behalf, thank you for posting half the info ... rather than pointing someone to the full information :p

This was harder than pointing people in the right direction ;)

Lister

Coach travel will also be bookable from Chris Woolacott on site (probably the Centre Spot - to be confirmed)
You could travel with the EDGs, or NDGs, at a much cheaper rate although you will need to contact those groups separately.