• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets Colchester Match - Club PR - Tickets selling fast!

Thames Valley Red

Alistair, while I always admire your enthusiasm, suggesting that only pairs of tickets should be sold in the family section is absurd. My wife and I used to take our lad in that section (3 tickets) and you'll often have parents in there with more than one child. Having unsold single seats is never desirable, but silly rules will just reduce overall ticket sales.
To clarify love social media........at least a pair, if you have a group then a 3,4, 5,, 67 or whatever the number as an example should just be ordered. Leaving a few single tickets with safe guarding would mean they don't sold I imagine.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
To clarify love social media........at least a pair, if you have a group then a 3,4, 5,, 67 or whatever the number as an example should just be ordered. Leaving a few single tickets with safe guarding would mean they don't sold I imagine.
I'm confused... you're bemoaning the fact that odd seats remain unsold, while insisting you should have to purchase a minimum of two tickets. Am I missing something?!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Utterly bonkers

ianaplincorners

so anyone going on their own would have to buy 2 tickets using your theory? Crazy idea

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Christ what is happening to our club? Sold out of initial allocation of tickets away to Carlisle, further 100 on their way, Ordered 200 more tickets for Tranmere away, sold out of our allocation of tickets for the cobblers away. Tickets selling fast for Colchester Utd and the final match of the season against Port Vale. Whatever happens between now and the end of the season the Exeter City Owners (supporters) are sure as hell going to finish it in style

UTC - We are coming for you - Forest Green Rovers we are coming for you

Fareham Grecian

Forcing people to buy 2 or more tickets would a) put people off attending, so reducing attendances and b) increase the risk that there are single seats left unsold. So also reducing attendances.

Like your repeated failed attempts to get elected to the Trust Board, you don’t really seem to think things through do you.

Bridgy 81

Forcing people to buy 2 or more tickets would a) put people off attending, so reducing attendances and b) increase the risk that there are single seats left unsold. So also reducing attendances.

Like your repeated failed attempts to get elected to the Trust Board, you don’t really seem to think things through do you.
Harsh.

Shortround

No need for your last bit mate

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster

Whilst i agree it is a bad idea and i made my feelings on the idea known in the thread a tad harsh to leave the last comment in. We all ultimately want what is best for ECFC and all have ideas we think can help but to slam that down is harsh.

Thames Valley Red

Ok I will ignore the Trust slur, as I was a Trustee for sometime and the founding Chair. Not sure why people take me challenging the status quo as a negative. My reference to buying two tickets was linked to the family stand area only. With safeguarding a pair or more is a reasonable request. A minor with a responsible elder. That area only does the 'pair' of tickets discussion does apply. I am working with the Trust and the media team at the moment. Spoke at 1830 to one of the media team. So I must be doing something right. Exeweb does not need to be personal. I am just a fan looking to increase the support for the club and develop the Trust ethos I helped shape. (I did a pretty good job from the initial vision to execution) I don't claim any plaudits, I just enjoy being on the terrace of a club that is progressing! Up the City!