• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets Colchester Match - Club PR - Tickets selling fast!

Thames Valley Red

I know the club has said tickets are selling fast, but it would be nice to have some PR like Bristol Rovers do - they have 1500 tickets left for a sell-out next match. If from this post I get 4 people to get tickets I will have raised more money than several Trust subs and I don't think the club encourage sell-outs enough. So being positive I looked online and counted the available tickets:

Family Block 12, F Block 49, G Block 17, H Block 6, I Block 7, K Block 0, D block 16, C Block 33, B Block 160, Block A not available

I make that less than 300 seats left. The Big Bank is hard to count. So, 300 @ say £15 = £4,500 revenue on tickets alone. Not including drinks and chocolate spend. That is another £1500 at say £5 per person spend. It is time the club really pushed ticket sales and create a fortress. Let's do operation pack the park!

Get your mates up the Park! Come on City let's build the club! UTC TVR 30/03/2022 20:49 posted.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
634 tickets sold for the Northampton match only roughly 280 left.

Boyo

Our social media boys know what they are doing. A message on exeweb will have zero impact (we're all committed and well informed). Sending the below tweet to 78k followers will have much more impact.

Scott_Palfrey

Alistair does have a good point in respect that we can certainly offer more detail when it comes to how many seats are remaining etc, something that'll be factored into our messaging!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
634 tickets sold for the Northampton match only roughly 280 left.
that's me shafted then! Will sell out before Bronze members get a look in; still haven't got to silver yet.

Not only two tickets per Gold and Silver priority members (with no control over who those second tickets get distributed to) but also now not even bothering to give Bronze members priority over general sale

I'm away on Monday so in the unlikely event of tickets being available for Bronze members they will go instead simultaneously on open sale and with no limit on tickets per-person. No period of a day or two for Bronze members to have priority over open sale.

I made a serious mistake in the many previous years that I paid £19 per month to the 1931 Fund rather than £3 per month to the Trust; that's not a mistake I'm going to make in the future.

Alfie 1966

that's me shafted then! Will sell out before Bronze members get a look in; still haven't got to silver yet.

Not only two tickets per Gold and Silver priority members (with no control over who those second tickets get distributed to) but also now not even bothering to give Bronze members priority over general sale

I'm away on Monday so in the unlikely event of tickets being available for Bronze members they will go instead simultaneously on open sale and with no limit on tickets per-person. No period of a day or two for Bronze members to have priority over open sale.

I made a serious mistake in the many previous years that I paid £19 per month to the 1931 Fund rather than £3 per month to the Trust; that's not a mistake I'm going to make in the future.
There is something wrong here with City ticket priority sales eg when a youngster can do all away games up until ( SQUEAKY B..M TIME) then there are no tickets left after the glory hunters swoop.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
There is something wrong here with City ticket priority sales eg when a youngster can do all away games up until ( SQUEAKY B..M TIME) then there are no tickets left after the glory hunters swoop.
Suggest a fairer system.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Suggest a fairer system.
Indeed. Everyone can't be a winner on this one.

ECFC89

Cannot wait for this to descend into what is fair and what is not. Any other system people come up with on here, will be to the benefit of the group they find themselves in. I am not in any group, but go to most away games. I have always managed to get a ticket. I have a ticket for Northampton already because someone used their second gold priority to get me one. In fact there are ten of us in our group going to Northampton and only four are members of any group, yet we all have tickets I appreciate not everyone has access to people that are in these priority groups.

As a trust run club, the club will always favour those who pay monthly subscriptions over fans who go to all the away games, rightly or wrongly. If you're so het up about it, pay £3 a sodding month whether you agree with it or not. And if that goes against your principles then don't go to the game.

I may well miss out on a ticket for Port Vale at home if it means something. That will be fair despite me going to every home match this season. I could pay £3 a month. I don't. Fair's fair.

Matt Russell

Port Vale tickets are on general sale now.