• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets Colchester Match - Club PR - Tickets selling fast!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
😂😂😂😂

The wettest post I’ve ever seen and there’s been a lot of contenders
Surely he's havin' a larf?! His moniker, Stuck In Crawley, suggests he's alluding to the fact he'd rather be elsewhere; if that's the case then it's hardly fair to come on and have a go because of a few relatively tame jibes about Essex.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Neither have you got, nor neither have you not got, the right to make a clot, out of Crawley.

S1mg1bb0

Anyone know of anymore ticket sales for this game or of anyone selling one who cant make the game?

craigbratt

Neither have you got, nor neither have you not got, the right to make a clot, out of Crawley.
I reckon I'm the probably the only one at this football club who has the right to pass comment about the greatest town in Sussex 😉

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
And as Matt Taylor would say:

"Also, it takes much longer to get up North the slow way!"

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Moving on, we are now down to our last 1400 tickets on sale for the final match of the season, and I don't think that we will be able to reclaim any of the away end for this one either!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just bought my tickets for THE Match - Rochdale or Barrow, imagine if it is Barrow, under the lights, party mode etc etc. Perhaps we could do a special deal for the Barrow supporter and seat him in the away dugout, selling the whole ground out to Grecians true and plastics.

A bit tongue in cheek really, and patronising I know, as I am conscious that we are yet to beat any of our final six opponents this year, but we are not often in this position and I am enjoying it. Just hope we score early on against Colchester on Friday to settle them there nerves

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Have dug out my Port Vale ticket and will hand in to the ticket office on Friday :)

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is this game going to be a sell out because its on Good Friday and people have bugger all else to do and dont wanna sit in traffic down to Dawly Warren or because City are doing well and hundreds more have suddenly remembered they are dedicated lifelong City supporters after all ??

I remember being sat near some of the latter at Wemberley who wouldn't have recognised Lee Phillips if he sat next to them 🤣🤣.
I think about 99% of the City fans on Friday will be Exeter supporters. Many (like myself) have other commitments (for example, playing for a local side while they can). I, like many, go to a good chunk of home and away games every season but not every single match. This Friday, however, is unmissable so supporters like myself make sure they drop everything and get there, hence the sell out.

If people bring a mate to their first City game and they fall in love, that's another step towards Project 6000! ECFC is not an exclusive club, let's encourage others to join us because that's the only way we will be a sustainable League 1 side.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
650 Big Bank tickets left for the Port Vale game.