• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ticket swap Leeds

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you are in the South East Stand you will be sitting in your allocated seats, i'm not sure how it will work in the other stand, but I would imagine they will cordan off the seating that isn't used. And if you are sat in my seat, I will kindly and politely ask you to move

DanEcfc

No i'm not saying we'll sell out the full 5000 capacity that we could be given. We get given extra tickets in blocks, which means we ask for more IF we need them. I wouldn't expect us to get anymore than the extra 1100 tickets we got last week.

What I am saying is that you will have to sit in your own seat and not move to wherever you like.
not everyone is going to sit in there own seat, including me, so people will just end up sitting where ever they like

JayPob94

not everyone is going to sit in there own seat, including me, so people will just end up sitting where ever they like
THANKYOU !! someone who is living with reality

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
THANKYOU !! someone who can't read the row and seat number on his ticket!
Edited for accuracy.

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
OK how high is the second tier - I DO NOT DO HEIGHTS WELL AT ALL!

JamieEcfc

OK how high is the second tier - I DO NOT DO HEIGHTS WELL AT ALL!

Lol reminds me of the lady who got scared when she was sat at the top of the Flybe few years back :)

exeips

No they won't. We will be sitting in our ticket numbered seats. If you or anyone else is sat in them they will be asked to move.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
And if you are sat in my seat, I will kindly and politely ask you to move
And some may be less polite! ;)

As I said on the other thread, Rotherham was "Pay on the Day", therefore seating wasn't allocated even if you had a seat number on your ticket - ergo you could sit anywhere (except for those who had paid the extra for the covered stand).

All-ticket games are allocated, and you sit where your ticket says you will sit. People will have bought tickets so they can sit together - the Exiles for example have loads of people who were booked together and will expect to sit together. If you bought your tickets separately that's your look-out.

If it didn't work this way, there'd be a lot of problems - especially as some of the tickets were reduced due to "restricted view" - what's to stop someone with these tickets just sitting "wherever they like", thus forcing people who had paid the full price to have to sit in the restricted view seats?

What of the family with small children who find their 4 booked seats are now just 2 thanks to people deciding to sit there?

JamieEcfc

What of the family with small children who find their 4 booked seats are now just 2 thanks to people deciding to sit there?
For example the mother and father decided they was gonna go without the kids but a day later they decided to take the kids with em,

Meaning that they would be seperated?...

Would the two little kids have to sit away from the parents

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
That's their look-out, one child would have to go with one parent.

All-ticket games = sit where your ticket tells you to sit. End of.