• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ticket swap Leeds

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You really think its going to be that strict and serious ?
100% so. When only a small fraction of the away end has been sold, then it is not a problem, but when so many and on a well divided up section of the ground supporters will need to go to the right place. Otherwise you could get over crowding and all the problems that go with it.

JayPob94

100% so. When only a small fraction of the away end has been sold, then it is not a problem, but when so many and on a well divided up section of the ground supporters will need to go to the right place. Otherwise you could get over crowding and all the problems that go with it.
You dont know we could still have about 500 spare tickets left...

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
You dont know we could still have about 500 spare tickets left...

You're living in cloud-cuckoo land. It's allocated seating and that means exactly what it says on the tin.

It is, I guess, just conceivable that if we fail to sell all the tickets for our section you will, once the game has kicked off, be allowed to relocate to an obviously unoccupied seat. But if you think you're gonna be able to turn up and sit where you like then I seriously suggest you take a reality check.

That would be a recipe for anger and confusion and, in a worst-case scenario, even more serious problems.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
500 spare tickets left from the 3,000 we've been given maybe, rather than the original 1,700.

Last edited:

hienzeECFC

i will be sitting wherever i like, me and 2 other friends all bought our tickets seperatly and will be sitting together.
well i am delighted to assure you, if your fat arse happens to be sat in any of our seats and you even blink before moving when we tell you to, you will be finding yourself in the lower teir, and not via the approved entrance.
cheers. :)

JamieEcfc

I think a shall be sitting by myself (obviously with fellow City fans around me) dont see the point in sitting somewhere just to get moved...

TOP_CITY_FAN

I think a shall be sitting by myself (obviously with fellow City fans around me) dont see the point in sitting somewhere just to get moved...
Finally, they boy see's sense ;)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
And that took how many comments, before you reliased???? Praise the Lord!!!

Rog H K

I've 2 spare tickets handed to me @£21.Seats are together in SE Lower MM005&6 PM if any good to anyone.
Will Post.

robofthenorth

I have three tickets in the Leeds end, but not swaping.
thats a great idea. some people will only learn the hard way...