• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ticket swap Leeds

JamieEcfc

There will certainly be some spare seats, you are surely not saying we are going to completely sell out are you ??
I think we will ya no...

TOP_CITY_FAN

There will certainly be some spare seats, you are surely not saying we are going to completely sell out are you ??
No i'm not saying we'll sell out the full 5000 capacity that we could be given. We get given extra tickets in blocks, which means we ask for more IF we need them. I wouldn't expect us to get anymore than the extra 1100 tickets we got last week.

What I am saying is that you will have to sit in your own seat and not move to wherever you like.

JayPob94

No i'm not saying we'll sell out the full 5000 capacity that we could be given. We get given extra tickets in blocks, which means we ask for more IF we need them. I wouldn't expect us to get anymore than the extra 1100 tickets we got last week.

What I am saying is that you will have to sit in your own seat and not move to wherever you like.
just gota wait and see then...

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
When you get a ticket with a specific row and seat number, it means you have to sit there, what's so difficult about that? ^o)

TOP_CITY_FAN

When you get a ticket with a specific row and seat number, it means you have to sit there, what's so difficult about that? ^o)
Thank you lord. Somebody with sense.

JamieEcfc

just gota wait and see then...
To be honest with you, i think he does have a point and we probably wont be sitting where we want...

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
good work there everexe.

DanEcfc

i wont be sitting on my own when all my mates are together

JamieEcfc

i wont be sitting on my own when all my mates are together
All 3 of us bought our tickets sepratly and would rather not be sat by ourselfs aswell

Last edited:

DanEcfc

All 3 of us bought our tickets sepratly and would rather not be sat by ourselfs aswell
hm i dont fancy sitting there like a tw*t on my own tbh lol