• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This doesnt belong here but it will get read!

Yes, but we mere mods don't have the option of banning someone purely for having a multi. We have a list of options, that ain't one of 'em.
Aah right, didn't realise that banning people was multiple choice :)

ecfc01

I think I they should all be banned! Multis are wrong.

I think I they should all be banned! Multis are wrong.
Darn right! v:)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Darn right! v:)
You are so unfunny.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
i expect larry will be along in a minute

ecfc01

i expect larry will be along in a minute
Accusations are indeed getting boring,

I'm happy to admit to anything I do, Yes due to the fact I'm never going to meet any of you, and the lack of caring,

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Accusations are indeed getting boring,

I'm happy to admit to anything I do, Yes due to the fact I'm never going to meet any of you, and the lack of caring,
Are you so embarrassed by the disgusting behaviour of Larry that you don't feel able to admit that it is one of your multis?

ecfc01

Are you so embarrassed by the disgusting behaviour of Larry that you don't feel able to admit that it is one of your multis?
Hants, I would admitt to anything but I can not admit to something i did not do.,

EVIDENCE PLEASE

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, but we mere mods don't have the option of banning someone purely for having a multi. We have a list of options, that ain't one of 'em.
Jase, I understand this, but can something be put to Mr exeweb. It wasn't that long ago that exeweb was close to being called a day. Thanks to exewebbers who then donated to keep it running, the least they and other exewebbers deserve is to have a forum where there are good threads with decent amount of debate like there used to be.

Surely even Mr exeweb has noticed the way this forum has gone downhill. So many good posters have stopped or lessened cos of the amount of prats on here.

ecfc01

Jase, I understand this, but can something be put to Mr exeweb. It wasn't that long ago that exeweb was close to being called a day. Thanks to exewebbers who then donated to keep it running, the least they and other exewebbers deserve is to have a forum where there are good threads with decent amount of debate like there used to be.

Surely even Mr exeweb has noticed the way this forum has gone downhill. So many good posters have stopped or lessened cos of the amount of prats on here.
This is it, ECFC are getting more popular as a whole so there Fan sight is also going to get more popular so there for more d*ckheads,

I am one but yet I love it,