• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This doesnt belong here but it will get read!

DJH2005

But it is easy for each multi to have a different i/p. e.g. use of proxies.
True, but JasonH said himself just a few days ago, that he believed one poster had a multitude of ExeWeb ID's, or said poster's computer was being used by 20 odd other people.

It IS the mods job to curtail these problems, not just turn a blind eye. It spoils ExeWeb for the majority and dare I say, possibly ruins any credibility ExeWeb may/could have.

Mick Brownstone does make me smile.
Standing over his bloodied multi scum corpse will make me smile.

I'm watching this thread closely and names are being taken.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Moderator;1122973I'm watching this thread closely and names are being taken.[/QUOTE said:
Where are the names being taken to?

Last edited:

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
I have said it before and I will say it again.

Die multi scum.

Exeter Clown

you cant drown a evil clown

HONK HONK

Evil_Clown

Well you could try to I suppose but you would get an electric handshake to the scrotum.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
True, but JasonH said himself just a few days ago, that he believed one poster had a multitude of ExeWeb ID's, or said poster's computer was being used by 20 odd other people.

It IS the mods job to curtail these problems, not just turn a blind eye. It spoils ExeWeb for the majority and dare I say, possibly ruins any credibility ExeWeb may/could have.
The problem also is that we mods haven't got the mechanism to simply ban people for "being a multi" - I think we should have but we haven't.

The problem also is that we mods haven't got the mechanism to simply ban people for "being a multi" - I think we should have but we haven't.
What about the line in the forum guidelines that says:

Mr Exeweb said:
Multiple accounts: users are permitted to have one account. Should you be suspected of having more than one, exeweb.com reserves the right to delete or ban either or both of your accounts.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, but we mere mods don't have the option of banning someone purely for having a multi. We have a list of options, that ain't one of 'em.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I understand that Jason, but how can we go about it. There must be a way?

EDIT: Saw your reply. Do we have to petition Mr. Exeweb to get it done?

Last edited: