• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Then or Now..... Jodie Marsh

Can't stand her, but THEN is my answer.

Muscles on women = a no for me.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think its a fake photo but if it isnt what the hell? I'd destroy her with a hint of dryness whilst shouting 'im gonna hurt you you weird muscle freaky essex slag', then i'd cum in her eyes and aim a hair dryer in her face so the cum dry's and she becomes blind and needs to depend on me for everything, then i'd tie her up for a month and her muscles would disappear i'd peel off the dried cum from her eyes then she'd forgive me and we'd be married before the day was up, now thats romance

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
I think its a fake photo but if it isnt what the hell? I'd destroy her with a hint of dryness whilst shouting 'im gonna hurt you you weird muscle freaky essex slag', then i'd cum in her eyes and aim a hair dryer in her face so the cum dry's and she becomes blind and needs to depend on me for everything, then i'd tie her up for a month and her muscles would disappear i'd peel off the dried cum from her eyes then she'd forgive me and we'd be married before the day was up, now thats romance
okaaaaaaaaaay....................

to be honest, if you took a photo of the stomach down.........then put a c*ck in the underwear, it wouldn't look out of place.

nay.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
She has been training properly for two years at bodybuilding apparently, the pictures aren't fake - the tattoos have been shoe polished (or whatever they use) over.

Not really sure this should be a yay or nay - with all those muscles, she might not give many an exewebber a choice in the matter!!

Langer

No offence like but you a f*ckin nutta? ;)

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Neither.Why is she advertising a well known brand of creosote?

Tim Long

Whilst not wishing to be ungallant, I believe there's a good reason why this thread seems to have been followed around the Social Club by the "Dog Warning !" thread.

Krusty The Clown

HEY! HEY!

I'd do either.........if I get a tax break.

Mackster

Made me larf out loud. Post of the Year