• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Then or Now..... Jodie Marsh

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Then but still as rough as a badger's ass.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
A never for me. Fecking rough!
Is the correct answer. She's a disgusting gutter rat.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
It'd have to be then with a mandatory STD check afterwards. Female bodybuilders make me feel sick to look at

crocks

I wonder why female bodybuilders go to the trouble. The vast majority of blokes want ladies to look feminine (thats what attracts us blokes) and not like a pseudo man.

Antony Moxey

No matter what you think about jodie or woman bodybuilding... frumpy to bodybuilder in 8 weeks!!! impressive
Sorry, not having that at all - there's no way she got from looking like she did in the first pic to how she did in the second in eight weeks, no matter how much training she did. I call bullsh*t on that one.

The only thing she might have managed is to Cuprinol herself in that time to get the colour right, but she certainly never got the muscle definition in that time.

Oh, to stay on thread, yay then nay.

Stuart Storer's Tache

Then and now for me. If you look past the fact she looks like she's been dipped in chocolate I bet that's still a tidy body.
She would give you the ride of your life. Shame she's got a nose like a builders elbow

Poultice

Sorry, not having that at all - there's no way she got from looking like she did in the first pic to how she did in the second in eight weeks, no matter how much training she did. I call bullsh*t on that one.
There is actually eight years between those pictures, the eight weeks is preparation time for a contest when she would reduce her carb and fat intake to as close to zero as possible and up the intensity of the training regime.

She has been body building for 3 or 4 years now but still hasn't acquired sufficient strength to pick up a book.

Oh, and a yay to both with the caveat that 2003 Jodie could go first, I think the 2011 version might just be too much for old ticker.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
If I had to, then. I'm with Crocks when it comes to bodybuilders.

Mackster

There is actually eight years between those pictures, the eight weeks is preparation time for a contest when she would reduce her carb and fat intake to as close to zero as possible and up the intensity of the training regime.

She has been body building for 3 or 4 years now but still hasn't acquired sufficient strength to pick up a book.

Oh, and a yay to both with the caveat that 2003 Jodie could go first, I think the 2011 version might just be too much for old ticker.
You sure you ain't been stalking her, Brentwood girl init?

If I had the choice it would be a nay & nay. She would surely drive you to suicide before you made it to the sack.

Surely that pic is just her head stuck on someone elses body, where are all the tattoos?