• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Torquay Attendance comparison thread

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
All the great English cathedrals, and excretia cathedral too, were either built or developed by the Normans has a sign of Norman conquest.

French c*nts !

Thing is the excretian Normans wouldn't have got close if just days before the natives of olde Briton hadn't had to defeat the vikings up in Yorkshire and then had to march down to Hastings for a good scrap down there with the dirty excretian Normans and William the Conquerer.....or who should be more accuratly known as William the person.

Because he was......and thus was looking for a kingdom....filthy excretian I'd say !

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Longest vaulted ceiling in the country...

...a fine ceiling to be sure, but we can't expect our yellow and green chums to be continually looking up at everything..................................can we?

Still, they're learning their place.

ForeverECFC

The cathedrals a pretty big place, the massive Turk crowd could enter...
Still wouldn't reach full capacity..

Ok just for fun right down attendences that beat Torquays 11,484 though shouldn't have.

11,484 - Torquay Vs Stevenage

18,195 - Luton Vs AFC Wimbledon
Blue Square Play Off Final higher than a League Two :O?

24668 - Darlington Vs Mansfield
Since when was the FA Trophy more important than a League Two play Off Final? <snigger>

48,410 - Huddersfield Vs Peterbrough
Fair enough League One but 30,215 more people attending that with only a league difference.

14,347 - Plymouth Argyle Vs Exeter City
The Real Devon Derby bigger than Promotion? Guess so

I like this game.
Wow I didn't realise the attendance for Torquay was that low. I thought you must have meant 11,484 Torquay fans not the overall attendance. Silly me!

That is a **** poor attendance!

EXMADCITY

not as pathetic as your cathedral.
like a majority of our supporters are bothered about our beautiful cathedral

ForeverECFC

Luton Town Vs Bath City - 7,003

Higher than any Torquay Home Attendance this <titter>

Plus if you add the attendances together it is still lower than Luton Vs Bath City in the BSP.

Aldershot Town, Morecambe, Crewe and Bury

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Leave off, eh.

The Turkey's have ALWAYS had impressively large gates for such a small club......................

..........trouble is, no-one can ever be bothered to pay good money to go through them

Japanman

All the great English cathedrals, and excretia cathedral too, were either built or developed by the Normans has a sign of Norman conquest.

French c*nts !

Thing is the excretian Normans wouldn't have got close if just days before the natives of olde Briton hadn't had to defeat the vikings up in Yorkshire and then had to march down to Hastings for a good scrap down there with the dirty excretian Normans and William the Conquerer.....or who should be more accuratly known as William the person.

Because he was......and thus was looking for a kingdom....filthy excretian I'd say !
Since when were the Normans French? Norman comes from North Man i.e. a Viking. They may have inhabited what was known as the kingdom of Normandy but France as an entity didn't come about until much later.

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Since when were the Normans French? Norman comes from North Man i.e. a Viking. They may have inhabited what was known as the kingdom of Normandy but France as an entity didn't come about until much later.

Tainted by association, presumably ;)

EXMADCITY

Even more fun for us Gulls to see the basic spelling skills of your average Greek.

Thick tw@t.
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47260

Check you fellow bum chum's spelling Mr Gull ... BTI'S Post 1st of the thread

Thick tw@t

guffore tee hee guffaw hee hee tee titter titter

Last edited: