• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

the sunday match thread

pal

sounds good. great info there

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
There are showers in the main building after the game -but we'll have to take you there
Gayer...

:D

heathy1

Sorry about the drop outs baby the name of Heath the Chopper goes far in 5 a side circles, hope you can find another couple of Iraqis to make up the numbers!

Grecian_in_Plymouth

i know you're not coming because you're a bit light in the trouser dept ( "quote Manc") but dont worry they are not communal showers.

Your little problem is safe with us.......;)

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Sorry about the drop outs baby the name of Heath the Chopper goes far in 5 a side circles, hope you can find another couple of Iraqis to make up the numbers!
"Chopper" -you've probably got Moxey's share !!!

Antony Moxey

Hahahahaha - yeah you're right, I won't be, erm, coming. Never mind, maybe next time....

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Hahahahaha - yeah you're right, I won't be, erm, coming. Never mind, maybe next time....

we'll see you at the return match....

Grecian1987

Just to let the exeweb guys know, you can call me something different to Grecian1987 during the game (bit of a handful)! I respond to:

Martin
Mart
Bloyce
Bloycey
Boycey (as in Only Fools and Horses)
Shaggy (not as cool as it sounds... the BB twins will explain all)
+ any other insulting names you care to come up with ;)

Grecian_in_Plymouth

i once played against oppo where a player was called Lester. and the shout came out during the game -Lester square !

honest..................................

i met in hospital later that year -he was in bed opposite -he;d broken something too playing footy

Grecian_in_Plymouth

There will be a BD video unit (Dom) there for the 1st half.. we are doing a promotional video of the plant - including us muppets playing football -there is fun outside work !!!

my penalty save against Credy may well be recorded......

Last edited: