• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

the sunday match thread

Grecian_in_Plymouth

on lammies request!

do you do everything he asks ???;)

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
thanks Baby

I'll pin this up in our changing room!

[y]

looking forward to a good game , bring along plenty of water and sun screen!
I thought youd like that baby!

Adamski

do you do everything he asks ???;)

wouldnt you like to know!!!;)

pal

surely one company cant have 14 good players! half must be drafted in as on thier site they look like medical clothed guys! hmmmm.

Antony Moxey

Very disappointed to be missing this one, especially considering where it's being played. Very best of luck lads, I'm sure you'll do yourselves, Exeweb and the fair City of Exeter proud.

Can't wait for the match report...

angelic upstart

A sh*thole called Becton and D*ckenson, they make test tubes baby
Really? I know folk that work there...

Grecian_in_Plymouth

surely one company cant have 14 good players! half must be drafted in as on thier site they look like medical clothed guys! hmmmm.
We have about 650 bods working here -24 hour shifts -so not all available at one time ! one of the biggest and best employers in plymouth.

sometimes we get a load of players -sometimes we struggle -but we have a full squad for sunday. good bunch of lads -mixed ability and ages.

Heathy is right -we make test tubes and blood sampling needles.

pal

fair enough. well im sure it will be a good game. do we have a ref? changing rooms? parking? postcode for sat nav!!! looking forward to game

heathy1

The simple way of finding this gaff baby from Exeter is to go up the A38 and come off at the junction signposted for Tavistock, basically follow this road for about 5 miles and its the last huge roundabout before the moors, you cant miss the roundabout baby its houses most of Becton D*ckensons Polish/Iranian/Somalian workforce

Woof Woof

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Heathy is right....

Head to Tavistock

Just carry staight on

Pass the George pub on LHS

Pass Turners car lot on the right

Straight on at the roundabout

watch out for speed traps /vans here

then -- roundabout at end of small dual carriageway - u will see factory at the end

Look for Big X-FAB sign at the factory at the end.

Turn 1st left off RAB -then 2nd LEFT. (Big D.E.F.) sign -turn into Belliver Way....

down to bottom of the hill -security hut on left.

check in at the security hut -go in and to the right.

If you warm up at the far end --admire the views over cornwall!

(if you end up in Tavistock -or travelling onto the moor -you've gone too far....!)

We have a fully qualified Ref coming along (we'll pay him off , sorry --pay him)

There are changing rooms - but they are a bit (very) shabby portacabins -(bit embarressed really)

There are showers in the main building after the game -but we'll have to take you there -as you need a card to access the building.

lots of parking on the road -or on the roundabout outside the security hut.

POSTCODE PL6 7BP (as I said -bottom of Belliver Way)

Pitch is in great condition.

looking forward to meeting heathy baby and the boys.

We've had a couple of people drop out when i said Heathy was coming........

but we've still a full squad.

We have our own video unit here , and I'll be asking them to pop along -no guarantee's though.

maybe not the best thing if i flap one into my own net (wont be the first time,.......)

We hope for a return match in sunny Clyst Honiton -hope the pitch has grass on it -as we played Flybe last year there.... was like a mud-flat

thats about it.

I'll be taking my camera -if you want a team pic.

Come on city