• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Leyton Orient versus Exeter City Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That was incredible. Great evening. "It's a long way back to Devon when you're...." 🥱
"2-0 down on your big day out" 🙂

kuznetsov

We do score some pretty looking goals these days.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster

arthur

I must have been refreshing ifollow when Orient went down to ten men (or there's the very realistic possibility that the commentators didn't notice - I don't think they noticed Diabate coming on).

When did this happen?

Red Monster

Anyone notice Reece Cole having to be kept back from Wellens
after the final whistle,
it went on for quite a while and Reece wouldn’t let it go,
you can see on it on ifollow extended 9 minute highlights.

after the final whistle,
Wellen's is an A*sehole. Recall him remonstrating with the officials when the Orient had a fan collapsed in the stadium earlier in the season. Their fans ended up on the pitch to sit down and get the game halted whilst Wellen's was going beserk.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
'You couldn't pick a worse 10 players (to have on the pitch)' - not sure that quote is going to make his players feel valued and good about themselves.

andrew p long

Is Eisa injured or just told to pack his bags?
GC said in a recent interview that Eisa was unlikely to get game time in the remaining games (though that was before Sonny's injury)

budegrecian

after the final whistle,
I hadn’t noticed this until you pointed it out, but he was clearly agitated about something and Kevin Nicholson had to pull him away eventually.

Alistair20000

I must have been refreshing ifollow when Orient went down to ten men (or there's the very realistic possibility that the commentators didn't notice - I don't think they noticed Diabate coming on).

When did this happen?
My recollection is that when matey went off injured the clueless commentators said Orient were making a final substitution. I said to my friend that I was sure they had already used all five subs. Thereafter I don’t think the clueless commentators referred to the matter. Too busy parroting pointless stats about game outcomes when we lead or trail at halftime in away games.