• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus The Scum Matchday Thread

Willy Nilly

Bullet dodged.

Cheerio Tisdale.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
25/1 on Bet365 to go down.

Well-known Exeweb poster
A truly abysmal performance capped off by the poorest coverage and commentary it has ever been my misfortune to hear.
abysmal result yeah, never good to lose to Plymouth and a player getting a hatrick just rubs it in? as for the performance tbh i couldn't tell jack **** from that commentary.

charEXE

When will tisdale wake up and think to himself that nobody likes him at Exeter, things going downhill will make him even more unpopular (it may be possible) and finally RESIGN. Or, using some of the Grimes money, we could sack him as it is worth however much money is needed to sack him.

eurogrecian

Somewhat disappointing.
You're not wrong there.
Didn't think they were that much better than us, but they've got more pace throughout the team. I'm afraid that Ryan Harley II is not the same. He was pedestrian and his passing was poor throughout.
Their first was a fluke but the last two were gifts.
Was interesting to be on the Bank rather than behind my computer, the atmosphere was south more positive than on Exeweb - kept behind the team, recognizing their weaknesses.
Was a pleasure to be at the Park, just a shame about the result. Need a couple of quick wins to keep our season alive.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
i point in 18 at home certainly isn't good enough...I'm saving my anger for later in the season when things get really bad, which they inevitably will - IMO this result was always on the cards and the game really is a true reflection of where both teams are currently
Totally agree no surprise at all. We have a half decent attack and the worst defence in league two while Argyle have a more than decent attack and one of the best if not the best defence in league.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale and the rest of the clan will be here for another 25 years

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
The only action that will make a difference to our free fall is the replacement of the manager.Seen it right across the leagues for years.That's the way it is.

mt405

Disgraceful, pathetic, embarrassing, infuriating, shocking

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Defeats against York and Carlisle and surely even the most blinkered members of the Club's Board must realise that Tisdale's race has been run. Lets not forget that we now have four Trust members on the Board who hopefully are not just there for self interest purposes!!!?