• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus The Scum Matchday Thread

Well-known Exeweb poster
with these commentators atm sounds like there's actually not a game on, just chat away, absolutely shocking

Red faced

it literally is the worst commentary isn't it.. Once side makes me want to kill someone, the other makes me want to kill myself...awful and soo
depressing -

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
1 shot on target at home in a derby match is just not good enough.

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hate to suggest this but if Plymouth scored another two would that mean the end of Tisdale!!!!?
I doubt it!
Tisdale is at the top of a self serving clique at ECFC which unfortunately includes a rather supine local press. Expect the wagons to be circled and stories of unrealistic expectations and/or abuse from the fan base from the Tisdale gang in the coming days.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
My real concern is where are we going to get the 12 or so points that should see us safe for another year in League 2 because we are in relegation form and heading towards what happened last season. Not to worry I sure Tis will say he's satisfied with 1 shot on target in a Devon derby and unable to beat 10 men for last half hour
Light 'em if you got 'em folks because this could be an unnerving last set of games till May 2nd

Red faced

i point in 18 at home certainly isn't good enough...I'm saving my anger for later in the season when things get really bad, which they inevitably will - IMO this result was always on the cards and the game really is a true reflection of where both teams are currently

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Somewhat disappointing.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
A truly abysmal performance capped off by the poorest coverage and commentary it has ever been my misfortune to hear.

Well-known Exeweb poster
it literally is the worst commentary isn't it.. Once side makes me want to kill someone, the other makes me want to kill myself...awful and soo
depressing -
yeah the exeter commentators voice was depressing, but i could cope with that if he just stuck to whats happening on the park, i never felt like he kept me i
nformed. could he have been ****ed up?

CC

We are still 100-1 to go down, another month of this filth and that could be totally different.