• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus Satanage Matchday Thread

DawlishBouy

Do you mean cider farts on the big bank?

© @Grecian Max
Replace the drum with synchronised trumpeting.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to going to a game totally relaxed.
I've been pretty much comatose all season...

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can’t believe I’m in Exeter first time for years and visiting relatives 3pm South Molton. I’ve tried every trick in the book to get to SJP but no luck. I’ll be with you all in spirit. UTC 😡😤
You look ill to me contra, let your family meet each other while you stay at home in bed with a couple of paracetamol. When you’re feeling better you can go and join them (from looking at you, I’d say it’ll probably be around 6pm when you get there).

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can’t believe I’m in Exeter first time for years and visiting relatives 3pm South Molton. I’ve tried every trick in the book to get to SJP but no luck. I’ll be with you all in spirit. UTC 😡😤
hang your head :)

manc grecian

Rip roaring, high tempo, incident filled 4-1 victory coming up

Grecian Max

Do you mean cider farts on the big bank?

© @Grecian Max
Tried the Swindon variety last week, even heavier cider farts lingering in that stand

JGrecian23

Giving this one a miss today for family reasons. That can only mean it will be the most entertaining game at the park for years.

3 points to shut Big Steve Evans up will be welcome.

David Treharne

What a strange day - weather wise - already. It's already 15c, and will probabaly get warmer. On the other hand it's windy - gusts up to force 5-6 at times which is blowing in from SSW. It's bringing intermittent and unpredictable light grey cloud with brief flashes of sunshine. I think it's going to be like this most of the day, though perhaps with increasing sunshine as the sun (notionally) rises. It's been a very wet week with some amazingly heavy showers, though only 6mm in the last 24 hours. Thank goodness for the money spent on the pitch at SJP - a real contrast to the mudbath that was the Cheltenham goal area near us on Monday. I feel unusually optimistic, though wouldn't discount both managers being sent to the stands.
No update at 13:00 as I am anticipating a gargantuan pre match lunch with several of the usual suspects.

scottus86

The pressure is off, we make up some of that goal difference by scoring 5. Final score 5-1

iscalad

Could somebody correct the 'Satanage' thread title please? Two or three people have tried and failed to get that inappropriate nickname off of the ground over the years! Its in poor taste and its insulting to the visiting club, and it doesnt even work very well. Who wants to look at that for evermore FFS.
I'm with you on this. It's ok to take the mick verbally but it has no place in the matchday thread title.

Can't go today as I have wedding to attend, but am hoping we can put one over Fatty today. UTC