The Nicky Law Awards

Rog H K

It is the Norweigian Grecians Player of Choice. It is their Trophy. Dom Sanders and Myself were the co-creators of the Norwegian Supporters Club. Dom sadly is no longer with us so a tribute to him in his name is the Tankard given to a player every season.

SEA Grecian

Congratulations to Nicky Law for all the awards which are fully deserved. I can't remember a season when fans have been so unanimous in their choice of player of year, at least since Jayden left. It is also not always the case that the fans and the players choose the same person so he must be doing something right off the pitch as well to earn the respect of his team-mates. Credit also to Matt Taylor for getting him to sign for the club in the first place and also for getting him playing much better than he apparently was at Bradford.
Looking back it is also remarkable that while other players have understandably needed time to settle in Nicky Law was playing brilliantly almost immediately and had a big impact in his first league game.

Spoonz Red E

Well-known Exeweb poster
It is the Norweigian Grecians Player of Choice. It is their Trophy. Dom Sanders and Myself were the co-creators of the Norwegian Supporters Club. Dom sadly is no longer with us so a tribute to him in his name is the Tankard given to a player every season.
Cheers Rog. I wasn't totally sure.

Skål!