The Nicky Law Awards

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels
IIRC there did used to be an Annual ExeWeb competition on here around Xmastide until a few years back.

I do vaguely remember that it had to be abandoned following a most unfestive uproar when the award for "Best Poster" was given to a picture of Tisdale.

IndoMike

IIRC there did used to be an Annual ExeWeb competition on here around Xmastide until a few years back.

I do vaguely remember that it had to be abandoned following a most unfestive uproar when the award for "Best Poster" was given to a picture of Tisdale.
I think Rae organized a comprehensive Exeweb Awards a few years back with cartoon/video et al.

Alistair20000

Yes I remember those Awards.

Some wag on here referred to the cartoon and observed: “Bet Shabba wishes she looked that good” and a reply came back probably from Swanny “And Lionel wishes he looked that good too” or summat along those lines. The Horse & Dray most definitely came into it. (y)

The last Awards I remember were hosted by Jason who made a big effort but got little support with about 2 votes per category. :(

Now what was the category that Brother Moxey won by a landslide each year ? :)

IndoMike

Yes I remember those Awards.

Some wag on here referred to the cartoon and observed: “Bet Shabba wishes she looked that good” and a reply came back probably from Swanny “And Lionel wishes he looked that good too” or summat along those lines. The Horse & Dray most definitely came into it. (y)

The last Awards I remember were hosted by Jason who made a big effort but got little support with about 2 votes per category. :(

Now what was the category that Brother Moxey won by a landslide each year ? :)
"Curmudgeon of the Year", shirley?