• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The John Oflynn miss

Bittners a Legend

The rotation of strikers is a result of the heavy pitches and the amount of running expected from a lone front man in Tisdale's formation and gameplan. O'Flynn mentioned it in an interview recently. Not sure whether I agree with it but it makes sense probably given how many games we have to get through in the next two months.

grecian55

I would have Flackie or Logie over O'Flynn......one of the worst strikers that City have ever had....

I still cant understand why Tis let Curo go. The joint wages of Parkin and O'Flynn should have been more than enough to secure Curo's services for one more season.
Good point Crocks .

KP & Boys

1 minute ahead of the guy in the Argyle shirt at t
I don't understand how he started the game in any case , in midweek Nichols scored , he did his job , why leave him out on the Saturday ? he doesn't need rotating or resting he's a young kid , strikers play better and there confidence is high when they scored...

Nichols scored against Morecambe , Richards against Southend and both was sub yesterday replaced by a central midfielder in Keohane and O'****e - its just bizarre management.
Unfortunately it's just more evidence of the manager's obsession with trying to win the game from bench.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
One thing to mention here, John O'Flynn was actually quite highly rated when we signed him, he had a decent record at Barnet in league 2 and other league clubs were keen on him.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
One thing to mention here, John O'Flynn was actually quite highly rated when we signed him, he had a decent record at Barnet in league 2 and other league clubs were keen on him.
Then enter Mr Tisdale and his school of coaches that made O'Flynn the master marksman he is today

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Then enter Mr Tisdale and his school of coaches that made O'Flynn the master marksman he is today
Cruel but fair.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
quite a coup , that's what I thought at the time , he must of scored 50 plus for Barnet in 2-3 seasons he looks like he knows where the net is , since he's scored what 20 ? in over 100 games , and is injured the rest of the time.

get rid.

LOG

Didn't then Championship Bristol City have a good look at him before we signed him?

To think there seemed to be such a big effort to get him signed up this season.

Langer

Curos scored 7 in 22 starts for Cheltenham this term :(

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
1 in 3 pretty much and he's what 38 years old , the blokes different class -