• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The End of Season Run In

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Nearly there ... I've had to rewrite by spreadsheets, but been working on them for the last couple of weeks, will hopefully post some details in the next couple of days, but I'm not sure if there will be charts or not ... the overhead of converting charts to .jpeg uploading them etc is a bit of a pain so might just be some tables of numbers.
Looking forward to them!

ECFCNo1

experimental361.com is a site I look at quite regularly which is fairly in depth when it comes to stats. The league 2 probability that they have come up with can be found here https://experimental361.com/2018/03/26/e-ratings-update-league-2-26-mar-2018/

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
experimental361.com is a site I look at quite regularly which is fairly in depth when it comes to stats. The league 2 probability that they have come up with can be found here https://experimental361.com/2018/03/26/e-ratings-update-league-2-26-mar-2018/
This might be the season when one place is determined on GD, which favours Wycombe for automatics (they are effectively 5 points ahead of us; we need to win our game in hand at home to Chesterfield) and also Lincoln over Swindon for the last playoff spot should one of the teams above them go on a bad run.

Wycombe at Notts on Friday looks tasty, we want it to be a 0-0 draw. Ditto Mansfield v. Accrington, or failing that an Accies win as I am assuming we won't catch either them or Luton.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm backing Colchester to win all their remaining games, if they do that we could be in with a real shout!

Spoonz Red E

I'm backing Colchester to win all their remaining games, if they do that we could be in with a real shout!
All but one.

Don't forget one of those games is against us .....

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seven games left lots of twists and turns still ahead. Every result with the exception of our own went for us. Three wins and we will be safely in the playoffs. Six more, possible but very very unlikely and too much to expect, could see us in the autos although we would probably miss out on GD.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
From looking at previous 3rd place totals, 84 points would give us a real chance of automatic promotion.

Six wins and lose at Accrington. Easy...

IndoMike

I thought this sets the picture and it looks like Notts County have the toughest run-in
Thanks, mate. Good user-friendly table.

Red Devon

We have quite a favourable run in which should see us into a playoff position, probably six wins from seven games for a top three spot....got a feeling we’re going to finish fifth again.

Oldsmobile-88

We have quite a favourable run in which should see us into a playoff position, probably six wins from seven games for a top three spot....got a feeling we’re going to finish fifth again.
Yep...That’s where I think we will finish & play Coventry over the 2 legs...It would be a massive clusterfkcu not to reach/be in the playoffs..