• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thanks

davecg

He might have the morning off after playing last night? Im willing to believe this is genuine and if so its nice to hear. Like Bash as a player a lot and Im sure he will get a chance this season at some point. The likes of Stansfield, Logan, Seabourne and Jones struggled to get first team football at the start of last season for one reason or another yet all managed to feature and contribute over the season and I reckon Bash will do the same.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
The trouble is, there are SO many posts like this one, alledgedly from "players", that it's difficult to believe any of them.

P.S. This post has been meticulously contrived by The Real Exeterry. 100% guaranteed.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
i think this sounds genuine it is written pretty well and bash is well spoken.

but on the otherhand why now?
Because there's been speculation on here that Bash and Tis have had a falling out. Given the players read Exeweb, if it is genuine then it's a nice touch and well done to Bash for coming on here and saying how it actually is.

Don't believe it myself.

Only my posts are genuine.

Thanks
Chris

This post is genuine.

Max Payne 2

Well Bash doesn't say anything that would embarrass Steve Basham or the club so either way it's a well meaning post.

--

Maybe if he was to wear a T-shirt under his top that he could show after scoring his first goal (when that chance comes) that says on it "This post is genuine"..........

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
P.S. This post has been meticulously contrived by The Real Exeterry. 100% guaranteed.
I don't believe that. Anyone could call themselves Exeterry and find a picture of Stanno on the interweb to use. ;)

Besides you tagline isn't as good as:

This post is genuine.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't believe that. Anyone could call themselves Exeterry and find a picture of Stanno on the interweb to use. ;)

Besides you tagline isn't as good as:

This post is genuine.
But Goz, you are one of the few Exewebbers that actually knows who I am?? :S

By the way, when are you next down to the mighty SJP? Are you being allowed out anymore?

GrecianInWales

Because there's been speculation on here that Bash and Tis have had a falling out. Given the players read Exeweb, if it is genuine then it's a nice touch and well done to Bash for coming on here and saying how it actually is.
That echos my thoughts as well.

Of course we're all going to be a bit cynical when a player apparently posts on here, given there's been so many (rather enjoyable) wind-ups in the past.

But if it is genuine, it's a really nice gesture to come and set the record straight. It's certainly believable enough and sounds much like the player.

But genuine or not, I'm still glad we've got Bash at our club and although our strikers have started to click and it won't be easy for him to get into the team, I still reckon he'll play an important part this season, just as he did last season. Remember Stevenage away - he was immense in that game.

ianaplincorners

rhymes with the nickname of Torquay Utd with 'able' on the end

This post is genuine

ECFC TOM

I think i'm rather gullible but I dont care. Cheers Bash.