• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thanks

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not so sure that it is real. I've met the real Exeterry and he looked nothing like your avatar :D
I can't help my more mature, 'rugged' look!! :D

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
I am as certain as I can be that Exeterry is not who he says he is. I dont believe his futile efforts to prove his identity. I do believe the real Chris Todd though, he sounds like the genuine person.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
So with Stewart not starting today, you would have thought that Bash was a definite for the team today. But no, nowhere near the first team. Looks to me as if Bash's days are numbered with City and that is a real shame.

tisdale 1

Resigned
should be on the bench at the very least in front of bertie IMO.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
So with Stewart not starting today, you would have thought that Bash was a definite for the team today. But no, nowhere near the first team. Looks to me as if Bash's days are numbered with City and that is a real shame.
He'll get has chance; 36 games to go yet still [y]

BIG DADDY

competition for places, its tough being a player at this club , and thats how it should be

Last edited:

angelic upstart

competition for places, its tough being a player at this club , and thats how it should be
I agree with big daddy.

This post is genuine.