• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thanks PT, who next then....

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cotterill would be the number 1 target for me. Doubt we could get him. Grant McCann would be a good option.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
No great rush.

In a few weeks Southgate is virtually guaranteed to be available.

Red Devon

Whoever it is as well as understanding the importance of developing youth they also must have a very, very good knowledge of league 2 Football and it has to be someone that the players can look up to and respect...the seemless promotion of Matt Taylor would get my vote don’t think a big upheaval of the squad would do anybody any good...If an outsider is required I believe Keith Curle would be good enough to see us challenging at the top again next season.

Grecian Max

The bookies list is very uninspiring.

Oakley or Taylor. But my choice would be David Hopkins. But doubt he would join us.

Then again shall we just have Tisdale back. Although I hope I'm wrong obviously I think we will look back on this with massive regret
Total regret😭😭

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Total regret😭😭
Meanwhile David Hopkin has enjoyed unsuccessful spells at Bradford, Greenock Morton, and Ayr United. Not sure MJP is in line for a call-up to the interview panel!

Banksy

Total regret😭😭
This is either a joke or a horrible nightmare. I can’t believe he’d be inflicted on us yet again.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Total regret😭😭
Tears in my eyes.

Luckily my crystal ball was out by some distance on this one

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Meanwhile David Hopkin has enjoyed unsuccessful spells at Bradford, Greenock Morton, and Ayr United. Not sure MJP is in line for a call-up to the interview panel!
Definitely not.