• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Taunton PSF.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure Taylor is up for signing Seaman.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
And another one on Tuesday
Near the bottom

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
And another one on Tuesday
Near the bottom
Ah, OK, understood. I rarely look at Devon Live. Maybe you should have put this link in in the first place so it was clearer?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Through the lean news times I cast a glance through Devon live, as you can pick up some 'news' (as in this instance) among the tripe

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The 360 from last night

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
The 360 from last night

Thankfully no smoke bombs this year !

Do my eyes deceive me, or is that a familiar face hiding behind the shades at 1 min 26 seconds in ?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope we're not going back to playing long ball again.
I have a feeling we'll see a dair bit of long ball but with players like Law, Williams, L Martin, Holmes etc we should have a bit of quality as well.

People have this conception that under Tisdale we played a beautiful passing game but for the final 4 or 5 years of his reign there was a hell of a lot of long ball played, particularly at home.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
That keeper looks a bit heavy. I think I prefer the taller one.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
We'll get the S & C coach on to it straight away Pete any particular diet do you think he should follow.

exeter-loyal

I have a feeling we'll see a dair bit of long ball but with players like Law, Williams, L Martin, Holmes etc we should have a bit of quality as well.

People have this conception that under Tisdale we played a beautiful passing game but for the final 4 or 5 years of his reign there was a hell of a lot of long ball played, particularly at home.
I think in the couple of seasons when Stockley was here it used to get pumped up to him and in parts you could see why. Wheeler was another one as they were using them to there strengths but playing most of the game like that personally I hate it. I know Taylor likes to play good attacking football just think if we are going to achieve anything this year we need to be more clinical in the final third.