• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tagg to become interim chairman?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Blimey, I was only asking!

So if you were on the Trust Board (and for the record I did vote for you last time) where would you have started looking?
Sorry, I assumed you were one of those who jump on my posts expressing concern about the way the Club is run. Apologies.

If I'd been on the TB for the last 9 months I'd hope we wouldn't be where we are, as I would have kicked up a fuss earlier with more inside knowledge, and have would insisted the TB were better informed by the Club. But I'm pretty sure existing TB members will have contacts, and former TB members also. It wouldn't necessarily have to be a capital-A Accountant, just someone who knows finance, though a formal qualification would of course be useful and presumably add gravitas with the powers that be.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
You knew that was coming.
Which? That Taggy is to become interim chairman or that Shabba would be the one to start the thread bitching about it?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Which? That Taggy is to become interim chairman or that Shabba would be the one to start the thread bitching about it?
You're a brave man Ian. Watch your back son.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
No. But I'm sure there are people out there.
I'm not so sure.

Am saddened that you won't put yourself forward.

motorservices

Id be Chair of the CB, id do it FOC, even FOC on Expenses, i have had to work on a shoe string budget, and im not afraid to ruffle a few people to make it run like clockwork

flakey pasty

Id be Chair of the CB, id do it FOC, even FOC on Expenses, i have had to work on a shoe string budget, and im not afraid to ruffle a few people to make it run like clockwork
Why do you have to work on a shoestring budget?

motorservices

Why do you have to work on a shoestring budget?

Because i started with nothing but £100 in the bank, and have turned that in to a fully equip workshop, 3x2post ramps, state of the art Diagnostic software and a diary booked 3 weeks in advance, at no point have i borrowed a penny :), and if need be id do it all again :)

flakey pasty

Because i started with nothing but £100 in the bank, and have turned that in to a fully equip workshop, 3x2post ramps, state of the art Diagnostic software and a diary booked 3 weeks in advance, at no point have i borrowed a penny :), and if need be id do it all again :)
You get my vote, MS.
:)

motorservices

You get my vote, MS.
:)
:) Thank you FP

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
And mine........