• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tagg Must Go

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who is this " all of us " have you taken a poll or are you now the boring bloke sat in the pub on a Saturday annoying people around you ?
I wondered how long it would be before you spotted that. Annoying isnt it? Whether its about Julian or not! Just knock off the Julian! Nobody else calls him that, real name or not!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Not really tbh , If I called him something else I would have to change his name in my mobile listing.

Is that ok for you Pete G...... !!

Northern Red

The best way for a thread to "shut down" is to simply stop replying to it. Once it disappears from the front page it will usually die a death.

This may be a thread started (and maintained) by someone who, if I surmise correctly*, is someone with a personal grudge against Tagg that has nothing to do with his running of the club, and I for one am in agreement with you and most people on this thread, but there is no reason to close it, as it has broken no forum rules, and I personally am not one for shutting down free speech where it doesn't break any rules.

*There is no concrete evidence as yet for this, so count it as speculation on my part, but others have come to the same conclusion elsewhere in this thread.
Jason I was a big fan of ''tis but this season wanted him out as I felt he couldn't take us any further, I had no personal issue with him but change was needed & I am thrilled that Matt Taylor is in charge & like his vision.

Tagg also needs to go as we need fresh ideas off the pitch & experienced personnel to market the club better.

Sexton Blake if you don't like the thread don't keep posting.

Anyone going to reply to the proper chap post #219 ? He has a valid point.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I wonder how much better his businesses could be running if he wasn't spending so much time at ECFC?

Don't worry though, that's not a cost. (facepalm)

Alistair20000

I think TPC needs to set out his sauces and detailed arguments first.

PeteUSA

I wonder how much better his businesses could be running if he wasn't spending so much time at ECFC?
Somebody published a huge list earlier of all the things Tagg deals with at the club, which is quite impressive. Without intending for one moment to bring Taggs good name into disrepute: How is it that the contents of Taggs general working day are widely known? As I see it, he's in a position of total trust by the club, where he could do whatever he wants in a working day. Does he turn in a timesheet, or clock in at SJP 8.00 each day, then drive back to SJP to clock out at 5.00pm? I'm just interested in how his movements are monitored; although having said that, who would do the monitoring? He's in a total position of trust, which I have no doubt he doesnt abuse; like I would. :$

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
You have been told that Norrie left for family reasons ...
That's how it's usually presented, dontcha know. ;)

You say this but give us one good reason why it should be continued?
Well, I like a good debate, me.
Oh, and what DT said.

Matt Russell

Somebody published a huge list earlier of all the things Tagg deals with at the club, which is quite impressive. Without intending for one moment to bring Taggs good name into disrepute: How is it that the contents of Taggs general working day are widely known? As I see it, he's in a position of total trust by the club, where he could do whatever he wants in a working day. Does he turn in a timesheet, or clock in at SJP 8.00 each day, then drive back to SJP to clock out at 5.00pm? I'm just interested in how his movements are monitored; although having said that, who would do the monitoring? He's in a total position of trust, which I have no doubt he doesn't abuse; like I would. :$
Think we use the match day GPS devices.

LOG

clock in at SJP 8.00 each day, then drive back to SJP to clock out at 5.00pm?
Can i ask where you think he is during the day if he has to drive back to SJP to clock out? Is he at home watching Richard and Judy?

PeteUSA

Think we use the match day GPS devices.
Oh, I see. I hadnt thought of that. Goes around the ankle does it?