• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Supporter Survey

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
If it can't be resolved by Saturday (though I suspect it's a problem at your end), the alternative, if you're going to the game on Saturday, is to pick up a printed version then (they'll be available as they were at the Lincoln match) and drop it into the box in the club shop.

Antony Moxey

Doubt very much the problem was my end - everything else online worked and now it’s decided to work without me changing anything so survey now completed. Most difficult question was finding three words or phrases to best describe the club.

Terryhall

When I looked yesterday I hadn't received a mail, and neither has my better half (also a trust member). Will have a proper look later tonight but if I didn't get the survey is there any other means to complete it?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, no e-mail received here yet either.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I got mine at 17.14 on Saturday evening.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I got mine at 17.14 on Saturday evening.
Whoops, so did I! Must have deleted it by accident a la Moxey.

EDIT: Completed.

Last edited:

Terryhall

I'll check mails received around that time later, thanks - I habitually never delete mails but it might have got caught in a spam filter or something.

Red Nose

If it can't be resolved by Saturday (though I suspect it's a problem at your end), the alternative, if you're going to the game on Saturday, is to pick up a printed version then (they'll be available as they were at the Lincoln match) and drop it into the box in the club shop.
Pete - the best advice to give anyone having tech issues is to ask them to try a different web browser or a different device. That will solve the vast majority of problems. If people have tight security settings (e.g. they are trying to do it at work where there is a firewall) then they may not be able to access surveys. I completed mine on my phone. It was good to see the survey was responsive (i.e. the format changed for people using phones). It was a shame that even in landscape mode some of the answer options were too long to fit on the screen.

The two interesting questions related to moving away from SJP and outside investment. I'd like to know what the objective was of asking those questions.

iscalad

Senior reds has nearly 100 members and was not included in the Grecian Groups question. Grrr....#nothappy.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
For those struggling to find E-Mails pretty sure mine went into my Junk Mail - so just happened to stumble across it- - might be worth a look