• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Supporter Survey

Matt Russell

So when do get to take part in this survey?
I've done mine. you can too, whenever you like - available on line or via the Club

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've done mine. you can too, whenever you like - available on line or via the Club
Got a link? i can’t find it anywhere because I’m rubbish at searches. You’d think if a leading club and Trust member advertises it on here the least that could be done would be to provide a link.

Spoonz Red E

There is no online link that I know of yet. However -

"Survey forms .... will also be sent by email to all supporters on the club or Trust mailing list"

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/september/supportersurvey/

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Received E-Mail today and survey duly completed

Matt Russell

Got a link? i can’t find it anywhere because I’m rubbish at searches. You’d think if a leading club and Trust member advertises it on here the least that could be done would be to provide a link.
Apologies Mr Moxey, my mistake - not online, but in inbox!

budegrecian

Just completed mine also. Took about 15 mins.

Antony Moxey

Found it, deleted the email accidentally. Unfortunately all I get is ‘sorry, a network error occurred’. Oh well.

GJW

Not had an email and am a Trust member. Was everyone supposed to get one? Maybe they’re doing it in batches. Will wait a couple of days, if nothing received will contact Trust. Anyone else not get the email?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Found it, deleted the email accidentally. Unfortunately all I get is ‘sorry, a network error occurred’. Oh well.
There is no direct link being provided Ant as it's being distributed online by individual dedicated Emails. You're the second person I'm aware of reporting this problem. It doesn't seem to be a widespread issue and it's being looked into. You do have until 22ndcSeptember to respond by the way.

Antony Moxey

There is no direct link being provided Ant as it's being distributed online by individual dedicated Emails. You're the second person I'm aware of reporting this problem. It doesn't seem to be a widespread issue and it's being looked into. You do have until 22ndcSeptember to respond by the way.
Well how am I supposed to do that if I get a network error message each time I click the link in the email?