• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stuart Fleetwood

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If only he could be onside for the start of those great runs.

{Sigh}

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
He didn't score today, he's rubbish. Send him back to Charlton (or sign him for half as much).

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
If only he could be onside for the start of those great runs.

{Sigh}
Off side is often as much to do with the timing of the pass as the run.

LOG

That was evident several times today.

grecianstew

And often as much to do with the guesswork of the lino as the timing of the pass or the run.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
And the ref's assistant fully watching. Some of those decisions were very close - proverbial gnats thingy.

BTW. Was he that quick for FGR? Can't remember those types of run, e.g. That bleddy quick.

Poultice

BTW. Was he that quick for FGR? Can't remember those types of run, e.g. That bleddy quick.
Yeah he was always a bit of a scamperer, gets up to speed utilising that first yard and a half in the head and then maintains it with the ball.

Well-known Exeweb poster
To me its more of a case Can we really afford not to sign fleetwood. But my gut reaction agrees with grecian harris it all hinges on promotion. and as for the wages issue, pay him a competitive league basic wage,then give him the opp to bring it back up with goals scored. as some one else keeps irritatingly saying 'simples'.

Poultice

To me its more of a case Can we really afford not to sign fleetwood. But my gut reaction agrees with grecian harris it all hinges on promotion.
He won't come unless Charlton dump him imo, promotion or not, and cut me slack on the whole simples thing, I have limited it to posts where it has some contextual value.

Tada.

doverexeter

hes worth forking out for simple as