• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stuart Fleetwood

TimG

As much as i love fleeywood and think he would be an amazing signing surley tis can pluck someone out of league 2 or from an obscure team for alot less money and be just as good.

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Yes, from our position in the OG it was quite clear to see that Fleets was in fact ONSIDE for quite a few of those flags, WHEN he STARTED his run!! :mad:
Indeed; he was far too quick for that lard ar*e loaf to keep up with. He was exactly the same for his previous game down here too; once sh*te always sh*te :mad:

Borat

So how much is Fleetwood worth? I would say £250,000 ;)

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
As much as i love fleeywood and think he would be an amazing signing surley tis can pluck someone out of league 2 or from an obscure team for alot less money and be just as good.
Tis could even make a league player out of Tim Sills; no; no; please stop it; that's another pair of trousers ruined :)