• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Strange goings on

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
so did you lot? and you were 2-0 up <titter>
Oh my gawd. O_T_B, you've netted 2 already.

Any more?

Maybe iow was doing some fishing of his own ;)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe iow was doing some fishing of his own ;)
Nah, 'fraid not. He must take his Whoosh like a man.

grecianfaniow

i was fishing....but it seemed to have backfired just the turks did against grimsby, which by the way is the best own goal ive seen <titter>

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Turkeys really seem to have perfected the "art" of ******* two goal leads against the wall, don't they? <snigger>

United09

The Turkeys really seem to have perfected the "art" of ******* two goal leads against the wall, don't they? <snigger>
And you? know how to.. just straight lose, without scoring at a dead SJP.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
And you? know how to.. just straight lose, without scoring at a dead SJP.
Eh? we scored last night (that Fleetwood bloke who you wanted to sign <titter!>) and have scored in every home league game this season

Says something when as many come to SJP for a meaningless Paint Pot trophy game as turn up at Painmorgue for a Div 2 league match

In FACT Globe, we have scored MORE league goals then the turks have this season. Bit embarassing for them considering United's comments...

United09

I stand corrected. Is this the same Fleetwood that some dont like and have "doubts" about

Scoring all those goals you might aswell think that you would have a decent atmosphere but no you can't even do that!

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34668

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I stand corrected. Is this the same Fleetwood that some dont like and have "doubts" about

Scoring all those goals you might aswell think that you would have a decent atmosphere but no you can't even do that!

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34668
Perhaps we were all straining our ears to hear the faint sound of a barrel being scraped in Torquay drifting over the Haldon hills......