• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage vs Exeter prediction and discussion thread

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
5-0 Stevenage, they will smash us

Reid with 2

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
O.k. I understand that Reid had a serious injury and we let him go because we couldn't see his career progressing but why, when it became clear that he was over the injury at Torquay didn't we bring him back?
We'd put a lot of investment into his development and was an exciting prospect. This is not something I didn't say at the time.

tonykellowfan

The problem with us is that it doesn't matter if we play well, we don't have anyone who can score.

Trevitt is our only hope for a goal.

Bat Fastard

O.k. I understand that Reid had a serious injury and we let him go because we couldn't see his career progressing but why, when it became clear that he was over the injury at Torquay didn't we bring him back?
We'd put a lot of investment into his development and was an exciting prospect. This is not something I didn't say at the time.
You’ve answered your own question there chap

Grecianman135

The problem with us is that it doesn't matter if we play well, we don't have anyone who can score.

Trevitt is our only hope for a goal.
But then again even with Strikers now we'd still play crap,as the mentality is gone...

No one's playing for the club,other than the obvious normal candidates...

Sums it up for me with Aimless getting a ridiculous, pointless red as he couldn't wait to be out of this mess,and I hope he farks off in the summer he's a liability and he can't take Scott,Muskwe,and Rankine with him.

Rankine I'm hoping will still come good and willing to give a little more credit but been rather lackluster IMO thus far..

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
But then again even with Strikers now we'd still play crap,as the mentality is gone...

No one's playing for the club,other than the obvious normal candidates...

Sums it up for me with Aimless getting a ridiculous, pointless red as he couldn't wait to be out of this mess,and I hope he farks off in the summer he's a liability and he can't take Scott,Muskwe,and Rankine with him.

Rankine I'm hoping will still come good and willing to give a little more credit but been rather lackluster IMO thus far..
Rankine is all fart no poo.

cannockred

Rankine is all fart no poo.
I am sure he really appreciates your kind comments.Coming from a footballing expert, such as yourself , it will mean a lot to a young kid learning his trade.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am sure he really appreciates your kind comments.Coming from a footballing expert, such as yourself , it will mean a lot to a young kid learning his trade.
I doubt he even knows what Exeweb is, let alone reads it. If my comment was to really affect him that much I can't see how he'd cope with playing for a club like Chelsea.

Are you telling me you think he's got end product?

cannockred

I doubt he even knows what Exeweb is, let alone reads it. If my comment was to really affect him that much I can't see how he'd cope with playing for a club like Chelsea.

Are you telling me you think he's got end product?
If hes got any sense, he would keep well clear of the vitriol and bile, and frankly, ***** written on here.

Do you really think he would be playing for a middling 3rd division team if he was the finished product?

Did you think stanno was the finished product last season, fulham certainly didnt nor do they this ...

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
If hes got any sense, he would keep well clear of the vitriol and bile, and frankly, ***** written on here.

Do you really think he would be playing for a middling 3rd division team if he was the finished product?

Did you think stanno was the finished product last season, fulham certainly didnt nor do they this ...
Middling is very generous!