• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage prediction Fred

RyanPugh

Threads merged. *Sigh*, etc.
Oops, apologies for my lazy observation(facepalm)

contrabombarde

We will lose 3-0. Loud City boos and shouts of "Tisdale reign" heard loud and clear on Grecian player.....later Tisdale thanks supporters for their wonderful consistent support.

Attendance 3832 . 128 City supporters.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
1-1, Reid with an 85 minute equaliser. 2075 in attendance with 302 Grecians.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2016/09/22/next-up-stevenage-vs-exeter-city-2/

Think we will win this 3-2. Goals from Reid, Taylor & Harley.

Ash

Yes, I would take relegation if it meant Tisdale was shown the door and have his arse kicked as he walked through it
No way! I want him gone as much as the next man, but relegation is way too high a price to pay.

Ash

Think we will win this 3-2. Goals from Reid, Taylor & Harley.
Harley's injured ��

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
No way! I want him gone as much as the next man, but relegation is way too high a price to pay.
Absolutely relegation with things as they are could prove terminal.

Kane238ECFC

Stevenage 1-2 Exeter. Hopefully back to winning ways. Reid with both and an assist from Holmes.

Att: 2,436 with 275 Grecians

Cowshedder

Something nil to them. We can't score or keep a clean sheet but Tisdale will say we worked hard and deserved to win and we should all turn up next Tuesday to show our support for such a great team.

Cowshedder

Something nil to them. We can't score or keep a clean sheet but Tisdale will say we worked hard and deserved to win and we should all turn up next Tuesday to show our support for such a great team.
Got that one wrong, of coarse we were away, will save and paste for Notts County prediction.