• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Statement from PAFC

Hmmm Don't understand why it will be closed when they handled the situation so well according to the Press Release...;)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
3rd post down is from OP writer Teign Green who says he is a season ticket holder. Keep up Jason
What, this:

i am a season ticket holder in the grandstand and i was getting them for some people that i know.
So it's not ST holders being moved, by the looks.

It's Suf118 tickets. Is that not the website that dishes out all the freebies?

Red the Paper

Banned
What, this:

So it's not ST holders being moved, by the looks.
Whoops. Keep up RTP!!!

Anyway, watching Argyle once will last them all season

plain capers

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=48196

Block 17 now closed for December 11th game and all PAFC season ticket holders in that area are told they won't be reallocated as game is sold out.

No wonder PAFC are in such a state if they treat their own fans this way
I don't think that is the way an official announcement would be worded, there might be a Cornish whoosh coming your way RTP?

Green_Bubble

C*nts. If they think it was dealt with well then they really are thick.

Note the paragraph "Trouble makers - Some of whom were visiting the park for the first time in several years". Would that be implying they were City fans? I think so. T*ssers.
They were implying that the fans were thuggish morons who don't normally attend, not that they were Exeter fans.

As for them being thick, nope, just not likely to make public statements saying that the police made a mess of things. The issues with the police will be dealt with and it is not for any football club to go around shouting it's mouth off.

And, whilst I'm at it you make yourself look much more 'thick' as you've put it with the inane content of your post then the content of the Argyle statement.

This sort of crowd trouble is not at all common at Argyle and only happened because some morons decided that they'd turn up just to try and give some City fans a kicking. They are not Argyle fans. The police decide the level of policing not the football club. I know some people will look for any excuse to have a dig but here it is down to such a lack of this sort of trouble for decades. Personally I think that the worst bit of policing was not keeping City fans in the ground after the game so that they could disperse the morons and be able to protect all City fans on their way out of the ground. Having your supporters leaving piecemeal was not a good plan in the circumstances. Hopefully lessons will have been learned and there can be better protection afforded to your lot next time!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
They were implying that the fans were thuggish morons who don't normally attend, not that they were Exeter fans.

As for them being thick, nope, just not likely to make public statements saying that the police made a mess of things. The issues with the police will be dealt with and it is not for any football club to go around shouting it's mouth off.

And, whilst I'm at it you make yourself look much more 'thick' as you've put it with the inane content of your post then the content of the Argyle statement.

This sort of crowd trouble is not at all common at Argyle and only happened because some morons decided that they'd turn up just to try and give some City fans a kicking. They are not Argyle fans. The police decide the level of policing not the football club. I know some people will look for any excuse to have a dig but here it is down to such a lack of this sort of trouble for decades. Personally I think that the worst bit of policing was not keeping City fans in the ground after the game so that they could disperse the morons and be able to protect all City fans on their way out of the ground. Having your supporters leaving piecemeal was not a good plan in the circumstances. Hopefully lessons will have been learned and there can be better protection afforded to your lot next time!
We can all hope so.. there was a line of 4 or 5 just standing facing us as we walked out and as said previously my mate got a punch and i got squared upto..

From what i saw alot of the trouble started in the plymuff end when the flare came on and fans piled forwards..

In 2010 fighting between the likes of any club isnt right and im sure you wont see flares at City of Manchester tonight in a much bigger derby although im sure that the police will be prepared unlike our police force...