• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Statement from PAFC

http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10364~2214996,00.html

Statement from PAFC... Make your own mind up!

Chris

Mr Bridger

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
C*nts. If they think it was dealt with well then they really are thick.

Note the paragraph "Trouble makers - Some of whom were visiting the park for the first time in several years". Would that be implying they were City fans? I think so. T*ssers.

DaveE

Damage limitation exercise before they get hauled in front of the FA and fined. They're hardly going to say anything else are they?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Note the paragraph "Trouble makers - Some of whom were visiting the park for the first time in several years". Would that be implying they were City fans? I think so. T*ssers.
No. They were talking about their own people. People who just turned up to renew old rivalries.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
C*nts. If they think it was dealt with well then they really are thick.

No, I think they're implying that the troublemakers are Argyle "supporters" who hadn't been at the Ginsters Pastydome since 2002.

The first half of that statement reeks, though.

They did everything to ...'Maintain Safety and Order around Home Park...' These individuals need to be held accountable.

greenawayr

Given I avoided the trouble by leaving straight after the whistle, perhaps those who were caught up in this should consider the Police complaints commission if they're just going to stand there and say everything is rosey!

CITY CASUAL

What a load of crap!!! [n]

Ecfc man

Wasn't the game I was at.