• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stanno

Marino

Scored 2 and was part of only 3 sides worse than us last season. His reaction in front of the Dport end was scrutinised by his manager as one of the reasons his side lost the gameā€¦those points kept us up by the way šŸ˜‚

Edna Clouds

Scored 2 and was part of only 3 sides worse than us last season. His reaction in front of the Dport end was scrutinised by his manager as one of the reasons his side lost the gameā€¦those points kept us up by the way šŸ˜‚
I'm assuming that manager was Rooney. He's scouse and available and chance Argyle could give him a job?

Marino

I'm assuming that manager was Rooney. He's scouse and available and chance Argyle could give him a job?
I think heā€™s only one of about 3 scousers who havnā€™t handed their application inā€¦hopefully

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Funny that, they didnā€™t lose the game.

Marino

Funny that, they didnā€™t lose the game.
You are correct, so actually that single point we gained made all the difference. Cheers Jay

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
You are correct, so actually that single point we gained made all the difference. Cheers Jay
Ouch.

older-codger

I see that Stanno swept the board of awards at Birmingham end of Season