• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stanno

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was a very nice finish by Stansfield and I can understand his elation and subsequent comments, fair play to him. But it won't beat agent Aimson's deliberate deflection of Butcher's shot to enable that annihilation of you lot last April. The manic racist abuse and threats directed at Ennis from those knuckle draggers in the Big Bank corner showed how proper you chaps are.

Well done to Stansfield and well done to Will - once a green always a green.

Orient are good aren't they?
Felix - I guess you have found yourself on here because you had nothing to do this weekend and are green blooded.
Your so far unsubstantiated report of "manic racist abuse" is nothing in comparison with that given to young Jay at Gargoyle last season about his dearly departed Dad (RIP Stanno). I'm pretty certain your club admitted & apologised for this awful behaviour when supposed fans themselves posted evidence on social media & us Grecians could plainly hear from the away end.
I have it on good authority that Stanno Jr (photo from yesterday's game below) has channeled the negative Gargoyle supporter energy into taking 6 point off you this season and I have offered a £100 donation to his Dad's charity if he scores a hatrick when you play Birmingham again.
UTC

Attachments

felix

If he scores a hat trick against us for Birmingham I will donate £100 to his Dad's charity, but he won't because Birmingham are not very good and we're outplayed by us. Anyway, pledge stands.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he scores a hat trick against us for Birmingham I will donate £100 to his Dad's charity, but he won't because Birmingham are not very good and we're outplayed by us. Anyway, pledge stands.
Sporting bet - well done Felix but still UTC !

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
You should concentrate on playing against the other team.

felix

You should concentrate on playing against the other team.
That's not always as easy as it sounds as you found out yesterday.

Spoonz Red E

That's not always as easy as it sounds as you found out yesterday.
I blame the ref for yesterday.

He blew the whistle to start each half.

STURTZ

Stanno again and displays his dislike for our green chums!

Got to respect a player that will not take a disgusting lack of respect for his sadly departed dad. Sort of backfired on your louts eh?

He's been well brought up.

felix

What backfired was after being the most dangerous player and scored one and assisted another he had to be taken off as a second yellow card was almost inevitable. He possibly/probably cost his side a win, let them down.

Pity cos he's helluva player.

Rosencrantz

What backfired was after being the most dangerous player and scored one and assisted another he had to be taken off as a second yellow card was almost inevitable. He possibly/probably cost his side a win, let them down.

Pity cos he's helluva player.
However, two goals and four points against your lot this season isn't too bad for him to be getting along with.

STURTZ

Reaching a point where Stanno could actually
play a big part in getting Arghgyle relegated.

He wouldn't do that surely? Be an even bigger legend if he did!