• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stanno Tribute Flag

CITY CASUAL

A big YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PROPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to Flybe & AA flags [y] [y]

nathanj

brillaint, well done to all involved. BIG thanks to flybe!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
We have given this an airing today and all ill say is that its ECf*cking huge and downright impressive :D

Top work by Flybe and AA Flags in making it in only 5 days and it will be a proud moment when its spread over a packed Big Bank tomorrow.

Oh and no pics, you will have to wait until tomorrow ;)

cityno1ledgend

is it bigger than eric?

Scotty

Well as Steve said it is huuuuuuuuuge. We believe it to be roughly a similar size to Eric.
So proud to see and I'm sure everyone will love it.
How they made it in 5 days I'll never know.

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done to everyone involved! Looking forward to seeing it tomorrow. A wonderful tribute to such a great player.

Cheggers

Yep well done to Scotty and the rest, having seen it this afternoon, I was amazed and I am sure the rest of you will be as well.

Rog H K

I'm happy to be able to confirm that on Friday I will be taking delivery of a 60-45ft flag in the shape of a football shirt.

The flag is an exact replica of the back of Adam's No 9 shirt & will be unveiled on Saturday.

Up The City

R I P Adam Stansfield

Scotty
Well done Scotty.
Well done Flybe.
Well done AA Flags.

Eric is 33 x 55 so this is bigger than Eric.
UTC
RHK

JamieEcfc

Will this appear every game this season?

bigtrees

I imagine the shirt will look similar to the giant Japan shirt in the crowd at the World Cup, that was an impressive sight. Having the giant City shirt with Stanno on it passing across the packed BB will be a lovely touch for the no.9 .