• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stacey and Croll

nick_exmouth

Oh and we're still treated on the Official site to the delights of "new" away days for the coming season - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Not even "we're back for preseason blah, blah, blah !! Perhaps even generate a bit of excitement..................
Did make me chuckle as many of us have seen City play at both venues in the last few years in competitive matches, so hardly new but ho hum! Not even a comment on letting JG go as far as I can see.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Did make me chuckle as many of us have seen City play at both venues in the last few years in competitive matches, so hardly new but ho hum! Not even a comment on letting JG go as far as I can see.
and for both so called new grounds, I was there the last time City played at both Lincoln and Coventry - and both times City scored with goals from players training at the Cat and Fiddle today - Watkins at Coventry and Moxey at Lincoln

jimbo-gould

We've signed Croll. Not bad, but really hoping for some more exciting players mind.

Banksy

Trust us to sign the worse of the two.

Red Devon

Like I've said before quite happy to sign Croll.

Red red

Disappointed to see Stacey signed for Luton