• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Soccer AM 2008/09

ecfc1970

I think its high time we were on dont you?
Maybe if we disguise ourselves as Turks to get on and then do a ceremonial burning of those shirts in the car park...too much?

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently Adam is featured on the show tomorrow, talking about his goal celebration in last weeks game...

ianaplincorners

Have to admit SoccerAM isn't the same without Lovejoy. I thought Lovejoy with Chamberlain the supporting role was good. The banter thing is difficult because banter is generally two way, a bit difficult on TV though. Having said that it kept City's profile up there with mentions virtually every week even when non league. Goldstein did a decent job of replacing Lovejoy although nowhere to his level but this year Chamberlain seems to be taking the lead so to speak but shes not a natural leader and it shows, the guy is though basically carp. It is obvious he is reading his lines off an auto and he even leans into the camera so as he can see them better. Nothing against Chamberlain but the show needs a real presenter, someone who can lead and she can back up.

finetime

Chamberlain up top with Lovejoy in the hole, so to speak...

DevonSent

Stanno's second made goals of the week from League Two.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Used to love Soccer AM , but since Lovejoy left its poor.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Used to love Soccer AM , but since Lovejoy left its poor.
That Helen bint gets on me nerves more each week!