• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Soccer AM 2008/09

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
lovejoy and chamberlain were good together, don't think it'll be the same untill he returns. nothing wrong with her slagging off city either, banter never hurt anyone![/QUOTE]

Tell that to Porkers;)

DevonSent

Harley's goal was in the Best of League Two goals.

HC just described Tim Sills as a Torquay legend - ha, is that what it takes to be a legend at Torquay.

DevonSent

Oh and by the way, it was Argyle's Crossbar Challenge.
Mackie up first but missed, Chris Barker did hit it though.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
You wouldnt kick her out of bed though would you lol.
Mangy doesn't even begin to sum her up. Have some taste man, that's just degrading !

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, 'cause I wouldn't let her in. As for her change in alligence, wasn't that something to do with her banging a Chipnicker (Scott Gibbs IIRC).
It was Paul Gibb

DevonSent

Another appearance on L2 Best Goals. Watson's goal from last week. BCFC's also appeared, he still looks a decent player. :(

mikey9950

You wouldnt kick her out of bed though would you lol.
i wouldn't let her in, its a princible thing, my mums from plymuff and i disowned her straight away

[ecfc]:D

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Chamberpot is getting desperate.... this morning she was willing to pay Martin Gritton £100 to score against us today.

ecfc1970

I saw that about the 100 quid to Gritton too...not impressed
Im all for banter from her but it's got to be both ways...never a bad word to be said about her chipnickers is there?
If you dish it out, then you got to be prepared to take it back and more...bloody tramp!!

By the way have any Grecians fans ever been on the show, I bet she was off sick that week.

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
By the way have any Grecians fans ever been on the show, I bet she was off sick that week.
According to popular folklore on here, they were invited but she pulled the plug.